Monday, April 14, 2014

GoNoodle Brain Breaks

"I know I said this last week, but I love this site!"  Second Grade Caraway teacher, Ms. Gregory-Wilder, is quite excited and wants to share this site with all.  


Ms. Cavazos, Caraway's Wellness/PE teacher,  sent this link out once again last week.  It is so easy to sign-up! You get an avatar that the students' pick and they earn points to go to new levels.  All the brain breaks are awesome! Dance to Cupid shuffle, Sing to Let It Go, and a Freeze Game that drills on math facts and time.  
"I'm sold!  I'm using it for frequent breaks and for behavior incentives.  Awesome behavior and on task as a group for 20 minutes, and then we can dance to Despicable Me Happy song for 3 minutes.  I feel like it is time well spent and here at the end of the year it is keeping them focused and excited.  They love it!  Sorry for my crazy long rant.  I just can't believe how awesome and free and easy and fast this is!"

Ms. Gregory-Wilder is truly sold on this site!  Try it out!  It is on the Caraway teacher resource page of our website under Online Resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment